Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Photo Editing I

If a class uses computers, there's no reason not to track your learning on the computer as well. For my multimedia class, I am keeping this educational blog to track and submit class assignments. Welcome! Here I will post various assignments from class. For this first unit, I am learning how to manipulate and maintain an iPhoto library. Importing photos is self-explanatory: simply go to iPhoto and there are import menus and buttons. You can put photos in albums by dragging them. Once within albums, photos can be reordered by again dragging them to the desired area. However, if you want to take a photo directly from an album to another album, simply use the cut feature (by control clicking). You can even create Smart Albums to view pictures with specific qualities automatically. iPhoto is certainly designed with user ease in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment